At The Guitar Workshop we're highly skilled in all types of repair work. From restringing to complete restoration and rebuilding and everything in between. We repair all sizes and types of fretted instruments - from guitars to ukuleles to banjos.
THIS IS WHAT'S GREAT ABOUT THE GUITAR WORKSHOP...
- We're vastly experienced in repairs of all types. We've installed thousands of pickups and done countless setups, upgrades, modifications and restorations.
- All repairs are conducted in our custom-built, humidity controlled, high street workshop. Your guitar will love it here.
- Our workshop is open to the public - we invite you to pop in and see our repair work in progress.
- Throughout the repair process, you'll also have one-to-one contact with us.
- We offer competitive prices and a friendly service.
- Our Finnieston location means easy access from the motorway, city centre and west end.
- Free short term parking outside the front door.
We have a basic price list available here, but the work we do is not exhaustive. We are happy to discuss and and diagnose the problems you might be experiencing with your instrument. Please get in touch.
New years resolutuion is to try and catalogue more of the repair work on the website blog.Tweets by @glasgowluthiers